Wednesday, November 13, 2013

40 Beauty Questions!

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once, at night.

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Combination
What is your current facial wash?
The generic brand that’s orange
Do you exfoliate?
Yes
What brand do you use?
Burt’s Bees
What moisturiser do you use?
Cetaphil
Do you have freckles?
No, unfortunately!
Do you use eye cream?
Nope
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Acne prone
Did you ever use ProActiv?
Nope
What foundation do you use?
Wet n Wild CC cream
How about concealer?
I use my foundation as my concealer
Do you know your undertone colour?
Pink, I think?
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them!
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did.
What brand of mascara do you use?
Essence
Sephora or Mac?
Neither
Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
Nope
What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
A powder brush and eyeshadow brush.
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes! It’s by Essence.
For the face?
No
What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
Rose golds, bronzes, and golds
Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Liquid
How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Infrequently, thank god.
What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
They tend to be excessively glittery.
Do you use mineral make-up?
No, but I would like to!
What is your favourite lipstick?
Revlon lip butter
How about lip gloss?
Rimmel Stay Glossy
What is your favourite blush?
ELF studio blush
Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
Nonononononono
Do you like drug store make-up?
I LOVE IT
Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Never have
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I have, but I imagine it would be too expensive.
Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
Very. Especially when it comes to mascara.
Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Orange bronzer.
Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Definitely!
Which celebrity always has great make-up?
Taylor Swift and all the Victoria’s Secret Angles
If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
concealer
Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Yes! I think its really important to be comfortable in your own skin.
Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Depends if I’m having a good skin day or not. Which is almost never.
In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
Essence or Wet n Wild.

What do you think of Make-up?

I love it! I can express myself with it and it gives me so much confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment